Thu, 08 Jul|
BFSI Virtual Exchange
BFSI Leaders Connect: How to Leverage AI, Data Analytics, and Automation to establish category leadership
Invitation Only. Please RSVP to request attendance.
Time & Location
08 Jul 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM GST
BFSI Virtual Exchange
About the event
9.00 Setting the Scene: Opening Panel Discussion
Experts delve into the following discussion points:
- Country spotlight – Looking at technology adoption in the BFSI sector in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait
- Identifying and assessing industry challenges
- Discovering what to do and what not to do, what worked and what didn’t?
9.30 What trends will be in the spotlight in BFSI automation and CX over the next 2 years
- Higher AI and IA penetration to deliver exemplary CX
- Shared Service Centers migrating to Centers of Excellence
- More budget being allocated to enhance service provision
- CX reaches the maturity threshold
9.40 CIO Chats
The BFSI sector has been leading the way in personalised CX delivery. There have been significant investments in data management, use of data centres, omnichannel as well as seamless journey creation including self-service.
- How has this been managed? What is expected in the next 2 years?
- What are some of the challenges CIOs and CX leaders face in implementing these at scale?
- The pandemic has seen the customer becoming more demanding and expecting services comparable to the best in the industry. How are you keeping track of this?
- How has VoC evolved to ensure KYC is still central to all implementation.
10.00 What are the top technologies being evaluated by organisations to improve CX?
- Data Analytics
- NLPs/ Chatbots
10.10 Tech Talks
- Are you seeing the same in your organisation? In which technologies are you seeing investments being made?
- Will a data-centric approach be the key to alleviating your CX?
- Whilst, BPM and RPA together may provide benefits independently, under the right circumstances and implementation strategy they can provide extended benefits when implemented together. Do you see BPM and IA implementation providing relational value in your organisation?
10.30 What is the ROI benchmark of CX tech deployment in your organisation?
- Minimising the cost of operation
- Improve service and operational competencies
- Driving new revenue streams
- Creating value for internal and external stakeholders
- Strengthening risk management and governance
10.40 Industry Insightful Takeaways: Closing Summary Session and Wrap Up
After all the valuable discussions we will wrap up by summarizing the boardroom exchange with:
- A recap of top challenges
- Potential solutions and the way forward
- What’s next?
11.00 Close of the Exchange
Banks in attendance:
National Bank of Kuwait, First Abu Dhabi Bank, RAKBANK, American Express, Mastercard, Oman Insurance, Sohar International, Union Insurance, National Bank of Fujairah, Bank of Muscat, United Arab Bank and more.