CX in Telecoms : Creating Omni-channel Digital Experiences while Humanising CX
Time & Location
About the event
12.30 Opening panel discussion – Digital transformation driving omnichannel experience and excellence in customer care
Experts delve into the following discussion points:
- CX and DX alignment in the telecom sector in the Middle East, its importance post-pandemic
- Country spotlight – Looking at how customer experience has evolved in the telecom sector in UAE, KSA, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait
- Discovering what’s next, what worked and what didn’t during the pandemic?
12.40 Live Poll: What trends will be in the spotlight in customer experience over the next 2 years
- Higher AI and IA penetration to deliver an exemplary customer experience
- Shared Service Centers migrating to Centers of Excellence
- More budget being allocated to enhance the omnichannel experience
- Customer experience reaches the maturity threshold
CIO/ Digital Transformation Heads Fireside Chat
The telecom sector has been leading the way in personalised experience and service delivery. There have been significant investments in data management, use of data centers, omnichannel as well as seamless journey creation including self-service.
- How has this been managed? What is expected in the next 2 years?
- What are some of the challenges CIOs and CX leaders face in implementing these at scale?
- The pandemic has seen the customer expecting services comparable to the best in the industry. How are you keeping track of this?
- How has VoC evolved to ensure the customer is still central to all implementation.
1.00 Live Poll: What are the top technologies being evaluated by organisations to improve customer experience?
- Data Analytics
- NLPs/ Chatbots
Tech Talks - which technologies are attracting investments in the telecom sector?
- Will a data-centric approach be the key to alleviating customer experience?
- Whilst, BPM and RPA together may provide benefits independently, under the right circumstances and implementation strategy they can provide extended benefits when implemented together.
- Do you see BPM and IA implementation providing relational value in your organisation?
1.30 Live Poll: What is the ROI benchmark of CX tech deployment in the telecom sector?
- Improve service and operational competencies
- Operational efficiency and driving new revenue streams
- Creating value for internal and external stakeholders
- Strengthening risk management and governance
A recap of top challenges anticipated in the next two years, what will be post-pandemic telecom sector focus?
1.40 Close of the Exchange