CX in Retail : Embracing the ‘New Normal’ to Innovate and Design the Experience of the Future
Time & Location
About the event
9.00 Opening panel discussion – Digital transformation driving omnichannel experience and excellence in customer care
Experts delve into the following discussion points:
- CX and DX alignment in the retail sector in the Middle East, its importance post-pandemic
- Country spotlight – Looking at how customer experience has evolved in the retail sector in UAE, KSA, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait
- Discovering what’s next, what worked and what didn’t during the pandemic?
The retail sector has been leading the way in personalised experience and service delivery. There have been significant investments in data management, use of data centers, omnichannel as well as seamless journey creation including self-service.
- How has this been managed? What is expected in the next 2 years?
- What are some of the challenges CX leaders face in implementing these at scale?
- The pandemic has seen the customer expecting services comparable to the best in the industry. How are you keeping track of this?
- How has VoC evolved to ensure the customer is still central to all implementation.
9:30 Live Poll: What are the top technologies being evaluated by organisations to improve customer experience?
- Data Analytics
- NLPs/ Chatbots
Tech Talks - which technologies are attracting investments in the retail sector?
- Will a data-centric approach be the key to alleviating customer experience?
- Whilst, BPM and RPA together may provide benefits independently, under the right circumstances and implementation strategy they can provide extended benefits when implemented together.
- Do you see BPM and IA implementation providing relational value in your organisation?
A recap of top challenges anticipated in the next two years.
10.00 Close of the Leaders Connect