Time & Location
29 Apr 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About the event
Whether you are looking at establishing a CX Center of Excellence, putting the team together or want to enhance your team's capabilities further, this is the session to attend. All aspects should be considered when looking at the skills, structure and strategy to ensure CX Excellence.
During the session experts will discuss:
- Maturity Levels of CX in Region (Basic, Intermediate, Elementary)
- Moving from CX as a function to CX as an Organizational Capability
- Moving from Central CX to Decentralized CX Governance
- Unboxing Sectors & Maturity Based on Capabilities
Olga Budieri, Senior Global Customer Experience Lead, Aramex
Currently the Global Head of Customer Experience at Dubai-based international courier, transportation and logistics services company Aramex International. Olga has over 12 years' experience in logistics, which has equipped her with a laser-focus on customer expectations, needs and experience landscape. Olga is highly experienced in enterprise level experience transformation programs, change management, experience design, voice of customer, journey management & orchestration, and strategic planning to uplift B2B and B2C experience programs.
She is Jordan's ONLY Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) and “on a mission to ignite the passion for Customer Experience in the Arab region”. Olga is passionate about building awesome human centered experiences, CX thought leadership, value co-creation, mentoring and women rights advocacy.
Experts joining the discussion:
- Codin Caragea, Chief Manager, Head of Customer Experience, Bank Muscat
- Lama Shanti, Head of Digitization and Customer Experience, Palestine Telecommunications Company - Paltel
- Faran Niaz, CEO & Co-founder, CX Future
- Abed Kasaji, Head of Experience Management, Umniah, Jordan