Covid-19 Health and Safety Guidelines for the In-person CX Live Show
Customer Experience Live works towards ensuring your event experience and engagement is safe and comfortable – so you can enjoy learning and networking.
We have pro-actively limited attendance and are working with venues to ensure social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
Netcore Case Studies
Travel and Health Guidelines
CX Live will undertake the below Travel and Safety measures to deliver a safe event.
• A negative PCR test is mandatory for international attendees. If you are an international attendee, a PCR test is carried out upon arrival at the Dubai airport
• All event attendees are requested to not attend the event if they are unwell
• Travel regulations are constantly changing, as such please visit the Dubai Airport website for the latest advisory and visa information
• Please check your entry permission or visa requirements on the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs website.
Sanitization, Social Distancing and Masks Guidelines
CX Live will undertake the below Sanitization, Social Distancing and Mask protocols to deliver a safe event.
• Upon entering the venue premises thermal temperature checks will be conducted
• Masks are mandatory at all times
• Hand sanitizers will be available at the registration counter and in the conference halls at all times
Build-up & Break Down
• Masks and gloves are mandatory during build and break down
• Deliveries to the loading dock may be subject to sanitization control as deemed appropriate
• Safe social distancing will be practiced at the time of registration
• Hand sanitizers will be available at all times
• Delegate, sponsor badges will be sanitized prior to handout
• Face masks are mandatory at all times for event attendees
Conference and Meeting Zones
• Conference and break-out areas will be sanitized pre-arrival and during breaks
• After every use, all audio visual equipment will be sanitized including microphones, lapels, lectern etc
• Safe social distancing will be practiced around all exhibitor stands
• For hygiene reasons all promotional materials will be available digitally
Food & Beverage
• There will be controlled access to the self-service buffet at all times
Physical Distancing and Crowd Control
• Physical distancing protocols will be adhered to all times
Conference Area Guidelines
• A streamlined registration system will be followed
• Queue management will be practised and a minimum 2 m distance will be maintained at the registration desk
• Should it be necessary, CX Live will make attendee records available to local authorities in the event a contract tracing is required.
Networking and Exhibition Area
• Guests will be controlled around the exhibition area
• Clearly marked routes around the exhibition area will ensure adequate distancing and avoid crowding the floor
• Tables will be placed at least two metres apart from each other
• Only 6 guests will be seated per table to keep a very safe distance between seats
• Attendees will not be seated face-to-face
• Proactive safety measures enforce limited attendance to the conference